This is a costume we made for (and thanks to) Infernum Productions [link]
. They were looking for cosplayers to make their designs come to life. We accepted their proposal and we worked very hard to achieve an accurate Darksteel Armor for them. We accepted this because we don't usually have the initiative to make medieval lilke armors, so we thought it was a very interesting project.
It's been our most difficult cosplay challenge to date because of the difficulty of the costume and also because we had a very close deadline. We made this costume in a month, we finished it at the end of april and we did the photo shoot in may with Jesús Clares [link]
Here you can see some pictures of the construction process: [link]
We'lll upload detailed tutorials very soon.
We are eventually very happy with the result. We are glad they gave us the chance to make a beautiful full armor like this, which is something that isn't within our regular cosplay budget.
Despite the hard work, we had a great time making it, we learnt a lot and we feel we got to improve ourselves
Hope you like it!! Follow us on Nebulaluben & Erikku-kun facebook page
if you want to see our cosplay progress and more!