Photo: jesusclares.es Jesús Clares. He took this photo at Gamefest 2011 and then he made this wonderful editing *__* I'm really impressed, he catched the ME enviroment very well.
I've always wanted to make this costume but I thought it was toooooo difficult for me. This year I've improved my skills and I decided making it. The costume is entirely made by me and Erikku-kun helped me a lot with the leg armor and the M-5 Phalanx heavy pistol.
I can tell this is the most difficult costume I've made so far, I've been working on it every day for the last 3 months.
I'm very happy with the result although the mask doesn't look as I wanted to.
*I don't like the way I made the mask. But it was the only way I knew to do that. We are making a vacuum forming table at home to solve this. Someday I'll have a better made mask for this costume. It's a missing work I have to do.
Tali costume tutorials:
- Catsuit: www.nebulaluben.com/2012/12/ta…
- Hood and fabrics: www.nebulaluben.com/2011/08/ta…
- Gloves, sleeves and feet: www.nebulaluben.com/2011/08/ta…
- Mask: www.nebulaluben.com/2012/11/ta… (Taking references from )
- Leg armor: www.nebulaluben.com/2011/09/ta… and www.nebulaluben.com/2013/02/ta…
- M-5 Phalanx heavy pistol: www.nebulaluben.com/2011/09/m-…
Well... Looks really cool!..
What materials whent into making the Heavy Pistol?
Usted hizo un trabajo de MUY alta calidad !!
Incarnes el juego en su perfection
(Lo siento si mi español no es muy grande ) u_u